Saturday 8 February 2014

Quick Update with a glance of things to come.....

I haven't had a lot of time to update my blog, I think I may change to video blog's to update more often. I have been very busy in the kitchen. I got a ton of new equipment and have been trying a lot of new recipes out. My next video series I want to do is a Paleo healthy hamburger with fixings. I have tried 4 different paleo bread/bun recipes and one is decent. I just need to get the measurements and timing on making it into a hamburger bun down. I have found an awesome ketchup recipe. I am still tweaking my mayo recipe it is decent but could use a little something more. I have tried a few tricks with the hamburger patty. One patty turned out to be a sausage, it was wicked with some dijon mustard. Too much reading up on sausage making and burger making at the same time, got my brain crossed. LoL. I tried a mix of turnip and sweet potato fries but yesterday I made a mix of carrot, turnip, parsnip diced up and oven roasted with thyme and summer savory that was epic. I made an apple bacon coleslaw today that turned out decent, maybe a bit more mayo and my mayo to be a bit better or more like a coleslaw dressing would make it pop.

So there you have it, quiet Tim is busy Tim.

Hopefully soon I will start creating 6-12 video's on how to do each different part of putting together an awesome healthy hamburger platter.

In the meantime check out cooking caveman, I love his style!
http://cookingcaveman.tumblr.com/
and on you tube
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCookingCaveman/feed

No comments:

Post a Comment